Sports has so much to give us
“To help vulnerable people improve their quality of life, by giving them access to sport or physical activity, thanks to the involvement of Decathlon employees.”
- The Decathlon Foundation is a corporate foundation; which is at Decathlon collaborators’ service, for those who want to be voluntarily involved in solidarity projects.
- These projects allow people in fragile situations to slot into the society and have a better life thanks to sport and physical activities.
- The Foundation accompanies children, women and men who are in fragile situations.
- They are people suffering with diseases, with mental or physical impairments, people in social difficulty, street children, young people from sensitive districts, and old, isolated people…
- To help our collaborators to build projects in collaboration with an association, an NGO or all other not-for-profit organisations.
- To support them humanly and financially (building or renovation of sport grounds, equipment and sport material, trainings to teach sport…)
- To follow the project and measure its impact thanks to the local involvement of Decathlon collaborators, in all countries where Decathlon is set up.