After several months of supporting projects that use sport as a tool for inclusion and well-being for people in need, we are proud to support 5 new projects!
- The “Sevilla Acoge” project for migrant children and families
- The “Grandir Ensemble” project in Strasbourg, which uses sport as a tool for education, health and professional integration for disadvantaged young people
- The “Terre et Mer” project in Hendaye to promote the social inclusion of unaccompanied minors
- The Portuguese project “Desporto +” to enable people with mental disabilities to practice adapted sports and play together
- The “From scavenging to world champions” project in the Philippines, which aims to give a better future to children living in extreme poverty by training them as sports coaches
We also discovered the initiative carried out in partnership by the start-up Omni and Oxelo: facilitating the mobility of people with disabilities thanks to an innovative device on electronic scooters.
Congratulations again to all our teammates and associations for their commitment!
The Foundation’s team
25 October 2021