The Decathlon Foundation is proud and happy to have validated seven new projects from our Decathlon teammates on this Monday 21 June 2021.
- The second Lebanese project this year is being carried out by the Beirut teams and Decathlon Skate Boarding teammates. The Skate Park currently under construction in the heart of Beirut will allow nearly 10,000 young people in precarious situations to practice board sports on brand new infrastructures.
- The project of our Breton friends Jean Luc and Manon from the Brest storewho, like the Decathlon Lorient project, have decided to invest in the mobility of elderly people in their town. Congratulations to the store's teams for this great project for the inclusion of our seniors!
- The Vélizy store project and Cyrille's teams: Elise, Clémence, Roxanne, Alain and Jeremy who are working on a sports project for the IME in Clamart near their shop.
- Frederic from Decathlon Pau has submitted a project to his Foundation. The project uses sport to support children who have left the traditional school system. Congratulations to the teams in Pau who are submitting their 6th Foundation project on 21 June 2021!
- Our Polish teammates presented two projects to the members of the Board: A first project by the employees of the Nowy Sacz store, which accompanies young people with disabilities to go hiking in the mountains. Another project led by Jacek at Tricity to enable isolated young people to integrate through sailing.
- Finally, our teammates in Mont De Marsan, Estelle, Jade, Michel and Florian, have joined forces with the Landes Ufolep to enable women from difficult neighbourhoods in their region to rediscover the pleasures of sport, particularly Nordic walking.
Congratulations to all for your commitment!
The Foundation's team